Natalia Samsonova, CIMA Advanced Dip MA
Natalia has over 18 years’ professional experience. She run major investment projects as well as various engagements related to performance improvement and fraud investigations.
- Process audit, customizing, and automation.
- IFRS-compliant reporting.
- Maintenance and reconstruction of accounting and tax records.
- Development and implementation of intelligent resources management architecture - including complete accounting cycle, budgeting, internal operational and financial controls.
- Design and implementation of performance improvement strategies (including cost cutting programs).
- Conducting corporate fraud investigations.
- Assessment of internal control systems as well as development of recommendations for further improvements related to anti-fraud control procedures.
Graduate of the Moscow State Automobile & Road Technical University (Economics & Management in Transport Industry) with specialization in Indicative Analysis of Business Performance.
Natalia qualified in strategic management and management accounting (CIMA membership since 2012). Has published a number of articles on non-budgeting management principles, and hints & tips for successful business strategy implementation.
In 2012 Anton obtained a Single Certificate (# 01-001083 as of December 10, 2012), and in 2007- the Diploma in the International Financial Reporting (DipIFR).
Construction, Power, Oil & Gas, Transportation & Logistics (including airport logistics), HoReCa, Wholesale & Retail.