Sofia Ievenko, PhD, MBA, CFE
Strategy & Performance Improvement
Sofia has about 25 years’ professional experience, including nearly six spent in executive positions in the financial industry and eight years in Big-4 (Deloitte, EY, KPMG) consulting firms (Risk Consulting - Fraud Investigations and Management Consulting – Strategy & Operations). Last position – Director at KPMG (Forensic Department, Leader of Forensic Data Analytics in Russia and CIS).
- Forensic: fraud investigations with application of Forensic Data Analytics (FDA) as well as SDF-method (System Dynamics apploied to Forensic, or "Method Ievenko", FCPA/ UKBA investigations, dispute services, forensic accounting, audit and design of the internal controls system
- Performance Improvement: organisational transformation, performance improvement, business process optimisation/reengineering, supply-chain management
- Graduate of the Plekhanov Russian Academy of Economics (BSc and MSc in Insurance and Actuarial Science)
- PhD in Economics from the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics. Dissertation: Optimization of Claims Management in Insurance Companies.
- MBA from Massachusetts Institute of Technology – Sloan School of Management (Cambridge, MA, USA).
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) in the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners since March, 2013.
- Member of Consulting Committee in Moscow Chamber of commerce since 2017.
Has published about 30 articles and commentaries on both insurance industry topics and anti-fraud solutions in numerous publications (“Finance”, “Vedomosti”, “Novye izvestija”, “CFO”, “Insurance business”, “Internal controls in a credit company”, “Modern insurance technologies”, “Atlas of insurance”, CFO CAFE, etc.
In 2012, she issued a monograph published by LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing (Germany).
Sofia used to be a speaker on various professional conferences and at the Russian Business Consulting (RBC) TV channel.
Insurance, Banking, Metals & Mining, Automotive, Medicine & Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Music & Entertainment, Construction, Leasing, Real Estate