Legal Risks Management
Assessment of the corporate litigation risks and other legal risks and working out of the full range of measures for reducing/eliminating such risks.
- Identification and analysis of litigation risks.
- Identification and analysis of commercial risks within the new or existing contracts.
- IP health checks and recommendations on how to mitigate identified risks.
- Identification and consultation on potential legal risks for employer or employee in the field of labour law.
- Advising on regulatory risks associated with changes in legislation, insufficient or inconsistent regulation of different spheres.
Arbitration disputes are adjudicated by the Arbitration Court to subsequently solve economic disputes and other disputes with the involvement of legal entities and physical persons who conduct entrepreneurial activity with self-employed rather than corporate status.
- Insolvency (bankruptcy) disputes.
- Intellectual property and business defamation disputes.
- Construction contract disputes.
- Land-law disputes.
- Privatization, property and leasehold disputes.
- Transportation disputes.
- Disputes between shareholders and joint-stock companies, as well as between members of other business partnerships and societies.
- Disputes over financial instruments (including derivatives), including disputes centered on securities market activities and on-exchange trading in the financial markets, as well as bond disputes.
- Financial leasing disputes.
- Disputes arising from administrative and other public legal relationships.
- Insurance disputes.
- Disputes relating to banking credits, loans, and accounts, as well as other banking transactions.
- Cases of illegal dismissal and reinstatement.
- Change of reasons for dismissal.
- Recognition of refusal to recruit unreasonable.
- Recovery of wages, including the period of forced absence.
- Collecting of the caused damage.
- Appeal of bringing to disciplinary responsibility.
- Protection of personal data of the employee.
- Compensation of moral and production injury’s harm.
- Monitoring and support of all the requisite actions of a legal entity; drafting of in-house documents and regulations.
- Convocation, organization and holding of annual and extraordinary shareholders’ meetings in accordance with effective legislation.
- Drafting and receipt of approval for all requisite documentation.
- Register changing data in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and amendments to the constituent documents.
- Check existing structures of the company's compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Legal assistance in conducting and extending accreditation of representative offices and branches of foreign legal entities.
- Establishment of legal entities: LLC, JSC, partnerships, representative offices, branches and separate subdivisions.
- Intellectual property right due diligence.
- License agreements, franchising agreements, and contracts on the alienation of the exclusive Intellectual property right.
- Services contracts and agency agreements.
- Business diagnostics aimed at detecting risks in the sphere of intellectual property and information technologies and providing recommendations for eliminating such risks (health check).
- Assurance and protection of the employers’ right to intellectual products of their employees (so called ‘works for hire’).
- Nondisclosure and protection of commercial secrets.
- Drafting and analyzing commercial contracts, carrying out negotiations to enter into them, including in relation to agency agreements and commission agreements, lease contracts, supply contracts, service contracts.
- Drafting accompanying documents to contracts (acceptance certificates, renewal agreements, and documents concerning termination).
- Carrying out a legal audit of the contractual framework of companies, drafting corporate internal regulations for contractual work, and regulations for entering into and amending contracts.
- Working out contractual models.
- Identifying and analyzing commercial risks arise within newly created or already existing contractual relationships.
- Recognition of ownership of the disputed premises, the building (construction).
- Vindication of the real estate from the unlawful possession.
- Legal defense of the owner’s rights, user, tenant in possession, use and disposition of the real estate.
- Rules of use related to the immovable property.
- Establishing of easements on the property.
- Issues related to the privatization of the immovable property.
- Matters related to the execution of real estate transactions (purchase and sale, donation, inheritance, lease, mortgage, etc.).
- Issues related to registration of the immovable property.
- Legal defense of the ownership’s rights for shares in common ownership to land plots of agricultural enterprises, etc.
- Restoration of term for the inheritance.
- The separation, acceptance and registration of hereditary property.
- The recognition of the will invalid.
- Apportionment of participatory share of the inherited property from joint ownership.